Professional tax advice in Washington.

Whether you are a business firm or a self-employed individual, we can provide tax advice and help you with your tax filing. Contact Andrew W Hunt & Co. for details.

Expertise to help you with all your needs

If you are being investigated by HM Revenue and Customs, we can help you. We have helped many taxpayers, who at the time were under HM Revenue and Customs investigation, to negotiate a resolution. We can also assist with your self-assessment issues in filing tax returns. Get in touch with us to discuss your requirements.

You may need our help:

  • If you live or work abroad
  • If you have foreign property or foreign earnings
  • If you run a personal service company
  • If you let or renovate properties
  • If you are a contractor or subcontractor in the construction industry

Why choose Andrew W Hunt & Co.?

Are you receiving HMRC recovery notifications? If you are unsure that the amount being demanded, then get in touch with Andrew W Hunt & Co.

We will analyse your accounts and provide expert advice so that you can pay what is liable.