Have you missed the deadline for tax planning this year. Beware, if you are self employed, and your accounts year end is coming up quickly you need to act now so to save tax payable as far as two years ahead.
- Do you let or renovate property?
- Do you work or live abroad?
- Do you have foreign property, or foreign earnings?
- Are you a contractor or sub-contractor in the construction industry?
- Do you run a professional practice?
- Do you work as a merchant seaman?
- Is your business a personal service company?
These are technical areas where we have the expertise to help.
Are you under investigation by Revenue & Customs? We accept appointments from tax payers under Revenue & Customs investigation, and have been able to successfully negotiate the resolution of a number of cases on behalf of taxpayers.
Self assessment problems?
If you have not yet submitted your tax return you may have received a threatening letter demanding a fine and threatening a surcharge and interest. This might well not be the case. Telephone us to discuss your situation, you may be pleasantly surprised!
Inland Revenue attitude
The Inland Revenue is taking an increasingly hard line to the collection of amounts that they consider to be outstanding. However there is no guarantee that the amount being demanded is due and payable. Always call for advice before making payments.
Andrew W Hunt & Co. Chartered Accountants | 13 Lowthian Terrace, Washington Tyne & Wear NE38 7BA